Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
nsfwcommissionportart
73 Posts 18 Posters 3.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    CheeseCakeBun
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    hey is that kitsune model for sale is it rigged? the one in the photos

    burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C CheeseCakeBun

      hey is that kitsune model for sale is it rigged? the one in the photos

      burgerbutcoldB
      burgerbutcoldB
      burgerbutcold
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      @CheeseCakeBun No It's someone's commission.

      port price: $35
      don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
      AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

      K 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

        @CheeseCakeBun No It's someone's commission.

        K
        K
        kingtiger88
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @burgerbutcold wait your still porting other people models and not giving them out to everyone do the og creators know ?

        Im a women i just named my profile king

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AkkoTheFishA
          AkkoTheFishA
          AkkoTheFish
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          theyre being commissioned to port them they dont have to give the ports out

          K 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

            theyre being commissioned to port them they dont have to give the ports out

            K
            K
            kingtiger88
            wrote on last edited by kingtiger88
            #65

            @AkkoTheFish not the point they taking other peoples models and profiting off it and not even sharing the models with the rest of us . i think yall forget this is a ripper site meant to share files not make money and not give anything back

            Im a women i just named my profile king

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

              Only accepting cashapp (no assets or avatars will do atm as I am trying to earn real money..)

              Model will more then likely be pc only unless you'd like me to try and make it quest for you.
              I could also put together booth models or really any other model.
              I can add whatever clothing you'd like to the ported model.

              Things I'm still improving on: Hair physics, Getting the right shoulder weightpaint (It's a 50/50), any other miscellaneous physics such as nip rings, pubic, etc. I can't do proper visemes I can only do jaw open and a jaw bone.

              If you want booth model or art examples lmk.

              -Port examples-
              port examples 1.png
              port examples 2.png
              mods lmk if this violates tos/rules ill take it down if so...

              F
              F
              Forgotten
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @burgerbutcold What kinda rigs can you port, sfm ones only or...?

              burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AkkoTheFishA
                AkkoTheFishA
                AkkoTheFish
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                not really the site is for models not for porting as that takes talent and time ive have a lot of friends that do coms for rigging models to work in vrc

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                -1
                • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                  not really the site is for models not for porting as that takes talent and time ive have a lot of friends that do coms for rigging models to work in vrc

                  K
                  K
                  kingtiger88
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  @AkkoTheFish again missing the point rippersite meant for files

                  Im a women i just named my profile king

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F Forgotten

                    @burgerbutcold What kinda rigs can you port, sfm ones only or...?

                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @Forgotten blender and sfm tho im taking a break atm

                    port price: $35
                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                    E S 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                      @Forgotten blender and sfm tho im taking a break atm

                      E
                      E
                      ExpiredJewel
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      @burgerbutcold take as much as time as you want king, give yourself an R&R

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                        @Forgotten blender and sfm tho im taking a break atm

                        S
                        S
                        Serrine2
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        @burgerbutcold Hi! When you're taking comms again, could you please DM me? I have a .blend file from smut base that I'd like to have converted, so just wanna check in with you if that's alright. I don't have enough ups to message you myself, unfortunately

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yapping ShorcaY
                          Yapping ShorcaY
                          Yapping Shorca
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          Do you have a guide of how you do these ports? I'd love to learn!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            Serrine2
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @burgerbutcold I'd like to comm you but I don't have the rep to chat back, could you send me your discord, please?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular