I keep getting blocked from getting credits from ads

hey, like 3 or 4 days ago I tried to refresh the page to skip the timer for ads. I did it for like an hour or two and I got blocked from getting credits.
now for like 3 days in a row after watching 10 or so ads I get blocked, even if I wait inbetween ads. it also works just fine on a 2nd account I made, I can watch as many ads as I want on the 2nd account and everythings fine, but main keeps getting locked. is the website more sensitive with my main now that I got locked once or whats happening? halp please

@napnap you need to wait the whole timer to 0, you cant trick the site by refreshing it, if you press the button before the timer reaches 0 (even after reloading) you will not be able to get credits for 24 hours.

𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪 | VRChive
Pofile_Counter

yes, but I haven't refreshed the page after I got locked out the first time and I still somehow got locked twice, just by watching normally.. after just 1 ad or 2, almost instantly.

I understand that the first time it was my fault for getting locked out, but aside from that now my account keeps getting flagged even without actually refreshing the page?

dunno then, for me i just leave it for 2 mins then press again

𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪 | VRChive
Pofile_Counter